Course Fee and Duration
Duration : 9/5 Months
Free : ₹ 41,500 (INR)
Discount : 40% (INR)
Today's applications are increasingly mobile. Computers are no longer confined to desks and laps but instead live in our pockets and hands. This course teaches students how to build mobile apps for Android, iOS, and Windows 8, the trinity that is today's mobile operating platforms.
Students learn to write both web apps and native apps for Android using Eclipse and the Android SDK, to write native apps for iPhones, iPod Touches, and iPads using Xcode and the iOS SDK, and to write web apps for both platforms. The course also touches on Windows 8 application programming, so as to provide students with a stepping stone for application development in the mobile operating system of their choice.
Additional topics covered include application deployment and availability on the corresponding app stores and markets, application security, efficient power management, and mobile device security.
2 Full project Included.
After this course you will be able to develop quality Mobile APP (Native and Hyrbid).
- Introduction to Mobile Computing
- Introduction to Android Development Environment
- Factors in Developing Mobile Applications
- Mobile Software Engineering
- Frameworks and Tools
- Generic UI Development
- Introduction of Different Platform of Development
- How to choose a Development Path
- Development Path and Technology
- Case Study and Demo
- Development life cycle.
- More on UIs
- VUIs and Mobile Apps
- Text-to-Speech Techniques
- Designing the Right UI
- Multichannel and Multimodial UIs
- Intents and Services
- Android Intents and Services
- Characteristics of Mobile Applications
- Successful Mobile Development
- Storing and Retrieving Data
- Synchronization and Replication of Mobile Data
- Working with a Content Provider
- Communications Via Network and the Web
- Android Networking and Web
- Deciding Scope of an App
- Notifications and Alarms
- Mobility and Location Based Services
- Packaging and Deploying
- Security and Hacking
- Mobile App Development
- Preparing Documentation
- Support after training.
- Android Studio (Java)